B2B Sales Masterclass: People-Focused Selling
What you'll learn
- Foster the right mindset to confidently reach your sales goals
- Use methods of influence to lead your prospect to the best outcome
- Understand your prospect and the problems they're trying to solve
- Execute immaculate discovery to set yourself up for success
- Perfect your demo/pitch to make them want what you're selling
- Get buy-in and agreement to close productive next steps
- Conduct world-class follow up that makes it easy for your prospect to buy
- Handle common objections and deflections with tried and true techniques
- Students should not be brand new to sales, and should understand the steps of a typical sales cycle and common terminology.
- This course will not cover prospecting, but instead focuses on how to sell to the prospect once they're in the door.
Think about how you sell. You may be crushing it, exceeding your quota, and making President's Club every year. But are you selling the RIGHT way?
Are you focused on producing a good outcome for your prospect? Are you focused on helping THEM solve their problems and achieve their goals? If you're not doing PEOPLE-focused selling, then you're not doing it right.
Whether you're in B2B sales or B2C sales, something that all selling has in common is PEOPLE. I call this B2P sales because you're always selling to a person. When you start to pay attention to how PEOPLE buy, how PEOPLE make decisions, and what motivates PEOPLE to change, your sales career will take a massive step forward.
I built this course to teach you how to sell in a way that's not only better for the people you’re selling to but also better for you as the salesperson. A way that you can sell without being shady, or tricking your prospect just to secure the close. A way that makes sure there's a great outcome for everyone.
I've collected a lot of knowledge throughout my career, and I want to share that with you. I've built and led teams with hundreds of sales reps and generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue. I've been fortunate enough to be named an InsideSales Top 10 Sales Leader, LinkedIn Top Sales Voice 2020, Sales Development Exec of the Year in 2018, and one of the 100 Top Sales Coaches to Watch. And all of that is great. But more importantly, it means that what my teams and I have done and continue to do WORKS.
In this course, you'll:
Foster the right mindset to confidently reach your sales goals
Use methods of influence to lead your prospect to the best outcome
Understand your prospect and the problems they're trying to solve
Execute immaculate discovery to set yourself up for success
Perfect your demo/pitch to make them want what you're selling
Get buy-in and agreement to close productive next steps
Conduct world-class follow up that makes it easy for your prospect to buy
Handle common objections and deflections with tried and true techniques
What's great is that ALL of this can be done REMOTELY, given the times we're in. I've also included a few tips specific to selling remotely when you're not able to be in the same room as your prospect.
Now, in order to see results, you're going to have to put in the work. Don't just watch this course and call it a day. Every step of the way, I want you to put these techniques into practice. I want you to take a good look at the way you sell and figure out what could be better. How could you improve? Incorporate the things you learn in this course and you will see results.
I know for a fact you can be incredibly successful in sales and not have to sell your soul to do so. If you're ready to improve the way you sell, and do it the RIGHT way, join me in this course!
Who this course is for:
- Sales reps who are currently responsible (or want to be responsible) for closing new business
- Sales reps who want to sell the RIGHT way with no tricks or pushy tactics
- Sales reps who are willing to put in the work to improve their approach and technique
Formal Education will make you a living… Self Education will make you a fortune. – Jim Rohn
I believe in focusing on the "person" in "salesperson"
As I've grown as a leader I have a better understanding of what truly drives behavior, motivation, and long-term success. If we can make better people, the sales will follow.
I love scaling sales teams. I have built teams from 0-150+ reps, revenues from 0-$75M (and counting). I believe in processes and systems, paired with skill development, as the code to success
I also love to share what I have learned, and what I am learning with others. I consult all sorts of different companies and people as they look to improve their results. I mentor and consult early, mid, and late-stage SaaS companies all across the world. Sharing my playbooks and processes for scaling sales teams successfully.
I have spoken at the top conferences across the country, mentor/coach start up's across the country, and love sharing as I go.
If there is a book on sales, psychology or influence I have probably read it. I am a voracious learner and am constantly pushing myself and my team to reach new heights of achievement. Because of my own internal desire to learn and grow, that also gets translated out to my team with non-stop growth, coaching and training.
Awards and Recognition
- InsideSales top 10 Sales Leader
- Ambition Top 100 Sales Coaches
- TOPO Sales Development Exec of the Year
- LinkedIn Top Sales Voices
- Crunchbase Top Sales Leaders You Should Know
- Several others that I don't remember but am still waiting on my trophy for