Introduction to Human Resource Concepts
What you'll learn
- Learn the job description and responsibilities of an HR assistant
- Attract and retain employees in an organization
- Define recruitment, selection and orientation process of new employees
- Work on training and development of employees
- Define performance appraisal process for an organization
- Understand the legal issues in HR management
- Keep employees motivated
- Understand contemporary motivation theory
- Develop teams and promote teamwork
- The course has no formal pre-requisites.
- However, few months experience in HR department of any organization is recommended.
- The course will enable those candidates to bring significant improvements in the existing processes.
The Introduction to HR Concepts course is a fundamental course that covers the basic concepts of human resource management. The course enables the candidates to learn and understand the techniques and processes to attract and retain employees, define recruitment, selection, appointment and orientation of employees, train and develop employees’ skills, keep the employees motivated and promote teamwork among employees.
Managing the human resource in an organization is one of the most difficult tasks for business owners and HR managers. The course teaches various concepts that help in keeping the HR managed and potentially result in better business outcome and increased efficiency. The Introduction to HR course provides a good starting point for amateur HR professionals.
Who this course is for:
- HR professionals at beginning stage of their careers
- Small business owners managing their own HR themselves
- Business managers responsible for HR management
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1.3M students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 1000+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.